Eligibility for Internal and External Examinations
- Punctuality - Students must be punctual and regular in attending classes.
- An application of absence signed by the parent / guardian must be duly submitted to the Vice Principal through the Class Teacher.
- In case of prolonged absence due to sickness, a medical certificate must be duly furnished to the Principal / Vice Principal at the time of re-joining classes.
- Students must attend classes, lectures, seminars and practical classes as prescribed by the school etc.
- Students must have a pleasant and positive attitude towards school activities.
- Students may use the Library only during free periods / school hours.
A student will be fined for the following:
- Purposely damaging / destroying school property.
- Unexcused absence or prolonged absence without prior notification and permission.
- Intentionally staying away from school during school functions or any related programmes.
- Absence on the Re-opening Day of the school after long holiday breaks.
- Not attending classes.
- Misbehaviour and use of profane language.
- Indulging in bad habits.
- Incomplete Uniform.
- Incomplete Assignments.